Presentation of the site.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to users of the site www.skimax-argentiere.com the identity of the various stakeholders in its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner: Skimax Argentière – 34 Chemin des Arberons 74400 Argentière France
- Person in charge of publication : Jonathan Langonnet
- The person responsible for publication is a natural person or a legal entity.
- Creation : Alticom.fr – 1 route du rosay, 74700 Sallanches, France
- Host : OVH – 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
- DPO (Data Protection Officer): email@example.com
- Credits: Skimax Argentière, Alticom.fr, Unsplash.com
General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
The use of the site www.skimax-argentiere.com implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time, so users of the www.skimax-argentiere.com website are invited to consult them regularly. This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, Skimax Argentière may decide to interrupt the website for technical maintenance purposes. In such a case, Skimax Argentière will make every effort to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention beforehand.
The site www.skimax-argentiere.com is regularly updated by Jonathan Langonnet. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take note of them.
Description of services provided.
The site www.skimax-argentiere.com aims to provide information about all the activities of the company.
Skimax Argentière makes every effort to provide information on the www.skimax-argentiere.com website that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in the updating, whether they are of its own making or of the making of third-party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information on the www.skimax-argentiere.com website is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the www.skimax-argentiere.com website is not exhaustive. They are given subject to changes that have been made since they were put online.
Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent hardware, free of viruses and with a last generation updated browser.
Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
Skimax Argentière is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of : Skimax Argentière.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Limitations of liability.
Skimax Argentière cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the site www.skimax-argentiere.com, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Skimax Argentière cannot be held responsible for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.skimax-argentiere.com website.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users.
Skimax Argentière reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that contravenes applicable French legislation, in particular regulations concerning data protection. If necessary, Skimax Argentière also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the case of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
Processing of personal data.
In France, personal data are protected by the law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. At the time of the use of the site www.skimax-argentiere.com, can be collected: the URL of the links by the intermediary of which the user reached the site www.skimax-argentiere.com, the supplier of access of the user, the address of Internet protocol (IP) of the user.
In any case, Skimax Argentière only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the www.skimax-argentiere.com website. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, particularly when he/she enters it by himself/herself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.skimax-argentiere.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, of correction and opposition to the personal data relating to it, by carrying out its written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the title of identity with signature of the holder of the document, while specifying the address to which the answer must be sent. No personal information of the user of the site www.skimax-argentiere.com is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the repurchase of Skimax Argentière and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be held to the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the www.skimax-argentiere.com site.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing the directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Persons with access to personal data are:
- Mr Jonathan Langonnet, manager of Skimax Argentière.
- Mr Ancey Yoan, manager of Alticom.fr.
Information on contact forms
- Identity of the data controller: Jonathan Langonnet
- Contact the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of processing: the information entered in the forms is used to request information, or to exchange in the context of a commercial relationship between the user and Skimax Argentière.
- Persons who can access the data : Mr. Jonathan Langonnet.
- Type of data collected: name, e-mail, message, consent.
- Retention period: 3 years (Personal data of persons who have been inactive for 3 years in our database are deleted).
- At any time you can request the correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Procedure for exercising your right to rectification and deletion: via our contact form or by mail to Skimax Argentière – 34 Chemin des Arberons 74400 Argentière France.
Skimax Argentière offers you a newsletter service. When you subscribe to a newsletter service, you will receive information about our company news and commercial offers.
How do I register? To subscribe to our newsletter service, simply register directly on the home page of our site in the “NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION” block. You can also subscribe to our newsletter by following this link.
Unsubscribing If you do not wish to receive newsletters in the future, you can unsubscribe at any time. It’s very simple, just send us a message via our contact form on our website, or by mail addressed to the company: Skimax Argentière, 34 Chemin des Arberons 74400 Argentière France. You can also unsubscribe by following this link: Unsubscribe. Of course, you will find an unsubscribe link in each newsletter.
- Skimax Argentiere
- Mr. Jonathan Langonnet
Type of data collected
- The IP address, i.e. the address of the computer.
- The date and time of subscription to our newsletter service.
- The identifier and content of a Cookie stored in the device.
- Your first name, last name and email address.
Hypertext links and cookies.
The www.skimax-argentiere.com website contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the authorization of Skimax Argentière. However, Skimax Argentière does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
What is a “cookie”?
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
Retention period: 13 months
Type of data collected:
- The IP address, i.e. the address of the computer
- The date and time of connection of a device (Terminal) to our site
- The url, the web address of the Internet page from which the device accessing our site comes
- The URL of the Internet page accessed by the device consulting our site
- The type of operating system used by the device (Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, BeOS…)
- The type and version of the browser software used by the device (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera…)
- The language used by the navigation software used by the device
- The identifier and content of a Cookie stored on the device
- The type of device used during navigation (computer, phone, tablet…)
Use of data: Tracking user behavior on the site
At any time you can request the deletion of your personal data.
Procedure for exercising your right to rectification and deletion: via our contact form or by mail to Skimax Argentière – 34 Chemin des Arberons 74400 Argentière France.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
However, the user can configure his computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- In Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog in the upper right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.skimax-argentiere.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
The main laws involved.
Law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by Law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 on information technology, files and freedoms. Law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of individuals to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).